Friday, December 12, 2014

Blog 121214

I think that the book that had the greatest impact on me this year was The girl who fell from the sky because it was the book that had the best plot and was the most entertaining for me to read.  I really enjoyed following along with Rachel as she grew up and faced all of the things that she went through with her family and as a teen and finally meeting Brick at the end.

"I look at all the other letters in the drawer and don't care what they say.  I put grandma's letter back and retie the ribbon.  Then I take the wad of cash out of my pocket and put it back in the bag" (252)

I choose this passage because it is the part were rachel packs up all of her things and tries to run away.  This moment is very important because she finds all the letters from her father and she decides that she does not want anything to do with her famil any more.  She kind of shows the reader that she is done with the things in her life that had effected her the most.  

No comments:

Post a Comment