Friday, October 24, 2014

Blog 102214 and 102314


10/22
For the next 30 min. I plan to complete the two notecards that I finished yesterday and fins one more resource. It is specific becuase i plainly state what I plan to do.  It is measurable because I can measurei it within the next 30 minutes.  It is action oriented because it is part of the steps that I need to complete for the passion project.  It is realistic because i can finish this goal in the next 30 min.  It is tangible because I will be able to see my finish product.

yes I completed my goal and I was successful

10/23
My goal for today was to complete writing my 3 emails and send the drafts to mr.cheng by the end of class today.

I did not finish my goal but I did complete most of it.  I found 3 people I can write emails to and I am almost done with my second email. When I am done writing all of them I will send them to mr. cheng and then ask for feedback. After that I will fix what needs to be fixed from the feedback and send them to the people I need to send the emails to and copy mr.cheng.

No comments:

Post a Comment