Sunday, October 5, 2014

Blog 100614

I think that these two texts were very similar because not  only did the characters have very emotional coming of age stories but at the end of both stories they come to conclusions of their emotional pasts.  At the end of The Perks of Being a Wallflower Charlie gets the help he needs after his Aunt changed his life so many years ago and at the end of The Girl Who Fell From The Sky Rachel faces the conclusion of what really happened up on the roof up with her mom and siblings.  I think that everyone gets older and matures more as they go through changes but sometimes even things that happened to you as a young kid will stay with you forever.

I think that I have experienced many things that will stay with me for the rest of my life but the biggest life changing event in my life was when my parents got divorced.  It is actually very common for ids to have divorced but what people do not know is that it really does change your life forever.  It changes your everyday things like where you sleep and even what you have to eat or wear.  I think it is important to have something that changes your life because it is important to have something that makes you look at things in a different way than other people.    

No comments:

Post a Comment