Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Most Vivid Childhood Memories

When I was 5 years old my dad, mom, younger brother, and I moved to the Czech Republic from Chicago for my dads job and I specifically remeber the day we rode the plane to Prauge.  it was early in the morning and we had all of out things packed in boxes outside our house except for a few things we were bringing with us on the plane.  The big truck came to take our things where it would later send them to us.  Our family friend named Salvador drove us all to the airport but before we left my uncle and my grandparents were all at our house to say goodbye.  After goodbyes we got in the car and were dropped off at the airport.  I remember getting to the airport and me and my brother had matching outfits so we would not get sepperated or lost. Later we got on the plane and...

No comments:

Post a Comment